14 December 2009

19th Birthday Celebration With Dearest Family

On the actual day, my family and I actually went to China Town and eat my favorite Fish Head.

Even if it cheap. But I just don't care , as long as I'm happy with it.

Seriously I just don't need a high class restaurant. A normal Hawker Center food its already enough for me.

My dumb hubby and me. LOL


Tiffany and me ! HEHE : )


Mom and Tiff !

Tiff STUPID ACT !

We Three Sister. I think I look more Chubby ! SAD : (

YEAH ! This is my favorite dish.

PRAWN !!!

STINGRAY !

LOL.

Tiffany again.

Hees. MOM preparing birthday cake for me. I know will never forget my birthday cake. WAHAHA.



Naughty face !

Sigh , finally 19. But I feel I'm getting older : (

I think she can't wait for the cake : )

This year is my most happy year. AT LEAST I MAKE LOTS OF NEW FRIEND @ ETUDE.

Thanks to all those sexy babe , at least they're able to come down and celebrate my birthday.

And even I know how much they dislike Obar. But just because it was my birthday , they actually make the effort to come down. Wahah !