14 December 2009

19th Birthday Celebration @ Obar

Oops. I'm super sorry for my late updates !

But I just too lazy to update. But whatever late better than nothing right ?

On this day my hubby actually choose to go Obar , its was fun after all. But is just that stupid bitch screw up everything : (

Whatever , I just curse and swear I'll never go there anymore : )

Hehe , Amber , Charlene , Jessie , Val & me : )


I don't know what we looking at actually ! HEHE : )


My pretty lady ! Valerie.


Sharon aka Ballerina.


Me , Jessie babe , Valerie and Janice. *I think i'm already half drunk ! hehe !


Amber , Charlene and Sharon.


Mornica , Amber , Charlene and Sharon !


Hee.


Where am I looking at ?


LOL. Two Korea sister ! Both of them are so cute.










Ohh, My sexy babe. Cassalyn !