15 December 2009

Tiffany Perfomance : )

On this special day , I was quite looking forward bout it.

Cause I seriously can't imagine that my precious daughter could really dance in the stage.

And I was wondering what costume did she wear ? HEHE !

TADAH ! She's wearing so called BUTTERFLIES costume. Her dance concept call "THE FOREST". That's why your actually can see her friends in BEE costume : )

Saw any BIG BEE ? Can't believe he's actually younger than Tiffany. Yet his size bigger than my daughter : (
I ask my mom what did he eat actually ? LOL. He's really cuter than TIFF : (


I guess Tiff is quite tall.

Hees , Tiff with her angry face !

The end.. But I take very little photo on that day.

Reason is because I just want to concentrate seeing her dance with my own eye instead of asking me to take picture.

And my family member keep blame me that I take so little photo >.<

KNS ! But sometimes Tiffany is ultra cute. Yet sometimes she's really ultra playful >.<

Whatever , anyway I was looking forward for my coming CHRISTMAS PARTY ! WOOHOO : )

BYEE PEOPLE : )