29 March 2010

Life Simply Sucks.

Today was my worst life ever ! Kena fuck upside down by some bitch !

I seriously don't know how am i able to continue working this current company.

Right , everyone around me are saying me stupid. Which is true.

I don't really hate working, but I just hate that management.

Its seriously sucks. And just imagine during stock take I still have to work over the night and count stocks.

Yet they're not going to pay me extra allowance !

Whatever, all I can do is to save lots of money and get a LV bag for myself.

Right, scold me stupid if you want. I want to get myself a LV bag during my birthday.

Hubby dislike me to start those branded stuff.

But one things for sure was an LV bag actually can make a lady turn beautiful.

Just like how ugly duckling turn to beautiful swan.